cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your web software doesn't work properly using Safari 7.0.3

How can I post one of my email campaigns to my FB page??

CTCT Employee

Re: How can I post one of my email campaigns to my FB page??

Hello @JanetS928 

Great question! Thank you for posting. In order to get your campaign onto your Facebook page, you will want to use our Simple Share feature. Which can be found on the scheduling process of your campaign or on the email stats page once it was sent out. 

You will want to look for the Simple Share button below:

simpleshare.png

After you click on this button, the Simple Share box will populate asking you which networking accounts you will like to share to:

2015-03-23_1136.png

I did notice you already have a few accounts setup, so from here you can choose an image to post with your campaign or edit the text of the post. Once you are done making your desired edits, you can select Save and Close (or Publish if the email has already been sent) at the bottom of the box. If you're sending your campaign for the first time, these posts will publish as soon as your email sends. Otherwise if you're using Simple Share after your campaign has been sent, it will publish instantly. 

If you would like to Add or Delete any of your social network accounts, you can do so by using the Add or Manage links on the top right of the Simple Share block. 

We have a great FAQ on how to add accounts and use the Simple Share feature as well: Connect Social Media Accounts to Simple Share.

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

I want to share my newsletter on Pinterest

How so I share my campaign on Pinterest.....there is no button to share the actual campaign. The Pinterest button at the bottom of the campaign goes to my website.

Re: I want to share my newsletter on Pinterest

Hi @JeanneG11 

Thanks for asking! Pinterest is not currently part of the Simple Share process for sharing your email but this is a good idea for the future. What you are describing is the Pinterest icon that you can include in your email in order to have your readers follow you there.

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

I want to send the newsletter as a link in a twitter

Is this possible using Constant Contact
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to send the newsletter as a link in a twitter

Hello @DavidD5206

You can share your campaign on Twitter a couple of ways.  If the email has already been sent you can use the Short URL to share on Twitter, find directions here.  You can also use Simple Share to set your newsletters to share automatically to Twitter when it is sent to your contacts.  Once you click the Simple Share button you can connect your Twitter account (and any Facebook or LinkedIn accounts).  Then when scheduling your emails, you will just need to click Simple Share to view the posts, edit as needed, and save them so they are pending the send of your campaign.  Here is a list of steps if you need it.  

2015-04-13_1149.png

Occasional Visitor

LinkedIn Option

Is there an option for LinkedIn or do I just have to use the URL? Thanks!
Tags (2)

Re: LinkedIn Option

HI @LauriH75

Thanks for posting! Are you looking to share your emails on Linkedin or include LinkedIn in your emails?

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted

Cant share with fb or twitter

I am trying to use Simple Share and I have tried 20 times and I keep getting an error message. I need help. I need to publish on social media asap
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Cant share with fb or twitter

Hi @WillieH03

I know how important it is to get your message out to all that follow you on Social Media and I'm happy to help you accomplish this.

I logged into your account and I'm seeing where your email from today was not posted on your Facebook pages. Please follow the steps below in order to get this back working for you.

• Scroll down to the SimpleShare section
  • Click on Share Again
  • When you receive the overlay, click on Manage
  • Click the Trash can icons for each Facebook page that isn't sharing
  • Once they are removed, you will need to re-add them back by clicking Add

Once they are reconnected, try sharing again.

Let me know how that goes!