cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Your web software doesn't work properly using Safari 7.0.3

Occasional Participant

Re: Social Media / FB

HI-

Thanks much for your help but I still have the same problem after doing what you suggest.  Any more ideas please?  THANKS!

Honored Contributor

Re: Social Media / FB

HI @JovanD5

Thanks for trying those steps. I'm sorry that it didn't work. We've started to receive more reports of this and our Engineers are looking into it. As a workaround you can manually share the conta.cc url on your Facebook page. I've opened a case within your account to have you notified when this is resolved. 

Re: Problem Sharing Newsletter on Social Network

I use a template that was created several years ago to send a newsletter but I never get the option to share via social media. I send a second newsletter using a template that I copy each time and I DO get the option to share via social media. Does this have something to do with the template I am using?

Re: Problem Sharing Newsletter on Social Network

Hello @SteveB9. Yes, you are correct with certain types of templates not having the option to be shared via social media. I took a quick look at your account and I do see that some of your emails were created using custom code. At this time, custom code emails are not able to be shared using our Social Share feature. The emails that you create using our own templates do have the ability to be shared. I am submitting feedback on your behalf to our developers so this can hopefully be a feature that will be made available in the future. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I'm new, have ?

First question, once I send an email am I not able to edit again. I seem to be having issues with doing facebook, to share
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm new, have ?

You can't edit a piece once it's sent.  Make a copy and modify that one.  

I wish they would create a short video on using simple share as this comes up very often. I'm guessing that you are talking about that. Your question is a little vague.  

The new Simple Share won't work

Since you changed simple share it will not connect or post for me. Can you please help?

Re: The new Simple Share won't work

Hi @SylinaB

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you help with some details?

- Are you seeing any errors when you try to connect or post? If so, what does it say?

- Are you the owner or an admin on the account you want to post to?

- What is the name of the email you are trying to share?

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Simple Share Facebook

"There is an issue with the following Facebook accounts. Login to the appropriate Facebook accounts to fix the issues."

Got the above error message when I scheduled a campaign.  I am not sure what this message is telling me to do.  I scheduled simple share in Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.  

Any help?

Re: Simple Share Facebook

Hi @TomB077

Thanks for posting, I see you were able to get in touch with support about this shortly after your post. It looks like you needed to disconnect and reconnect your accounts to Simple Share. 

Were you able to give this a try?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!