cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your web software doesn't work properly using Safari 7.0.3

Simple Share Links

I am trying to share my newsletter but it fails when I try to share it to FB and then when I copy the link directly into FB I get the message that the link is broken/not found.
Tags (2)

Re: Simple Share Links

Hi @AngieGFitness

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with Simple Share, but thanks for letting us know so that we can help. 

It sounds like there could be an issue with the connection to your Facebook accounts. Can you please try deleting the accounts and re-adding them? This can be done by going to a recent email, clicking "Share Again," and then click "Manage" in the top right hand corner of the page. From there you can click the trash can icon next to the Facebook accounts.

Once the Facebook accounts have been deleted in Constant Contact please log into your Facebook account and click the drop-down arrow where you would go to log out, click on "Settings" and then select "Apps." Look for the Constant Contact app and hover over it to click the "X" to remove it.

Once all the connections have been deleted please log back into your Constant Contact account to re-connect your Facebook accounts.

I hope that helps to completely re-establish the connections between Simple Share and Facebook to allow you to post your campaigns. If you continue to run into issues please let us know! If this does not work, and the URL link will not post, then I will escalate your issue to our 2nd tier of technical support to have them troubleshoot further. 

Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

I got Twitter to work, and the link on Twitter works. However, even after disconnecting and reconnecting FB the links do not work.

Cannot Connect FB - Constant Contact.png

Cannot Display Newsletter - Constant Contact.png

Highlighted

Hi @AngieGFitness

I'm sorry that disconnecting and reconnecting the accounts and posting the URL both did not work. I've created a case for you (# 16083981) and escalated it to our 2nd tier of technical support. You should be hearing from them in the next few business days with more information. 

Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

simple share button?

I've scheduled an e-mail by clicking the "send now" button, but for the life of me, I don't see any "simple share" button or any other way to actually send the e-mail.

Re: simple share button?

HI @MarthaC54

Thanks for posting! Simple Share is available when you schedule or have sent an email. 

2015-11-09_7-34-15.jpg

You can connect Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn to share to. Above is a screenshot of what this would look like on a previously sent email. Click the Campaigns tab and then the name of an email to get to this page!

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

The new formatting and templates aren't as good as the old. We've had repeated issues with functions

We continue to get booted off in the middle of working in the newsletters. Simple share does not work.
Tags (2)

Re: The new formatting and templates aren't as good as the old. We've had repeated issues with funct

Hi @LvdTribe

Thanks for posting. Can you tell me more about what is happening with Simple Share? Are you seeing any error messages?

Do you find that you are getting booted off when you take a specific action or does it seem like it happens randomly? What browser are you working in?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!