cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your web software doesn't work properly using Safari 7.0.3

Regular Visitor

Re: Simple Share will not Post to Facebook

I am also having this issue. Please notify me when this is resolved. Thanks!

Re: Simple Share will not Post to Facebook

Hi @TexasChoralConsort

I've opened a case in your account to have you notified. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Wont post to facebook

I have added my business Facebook page and personal page to constant contact, however it will not post as it keeps saying "unknown error". I have deleted and retried connecting with Facebook, and tried publishing all my campaigns and non of the will go through. Any reason or thought to this? It posted to my twitter and linkedin account just fine....
CTCT Employee

Re: Wont post to facebook

Hello @JoshuaC863

I am sorry to hear that your Simple Share post is not publishing to Facebook.  This is an issue that we are looking into and working to resolve.  If you would like I can put in a request for you to be notified when this is resolved.  

In the meantime, you can try disconnecting and re-connecting your Facebook pages as this has worked for some people running into this issue. If you continue to receive the error after disconnecting and re-connecting, then the other workaround is to manually post the link to your Facebook pages.  

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Simple Share

Hello there,

We have just opened our account on Constant Contact and I have mailout my first campaign today.

However it seems like there are problems with 'Social Share' on Facebook. I have selected my page, my thumbnail and title but when I try to publish it says "1 message(s) could not be published. (See below)" - "There was a problem posting to Facebook. Try again or click to edit."

Anyone experienced the same problem? Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Sara

Occasional Visitor

Re: Social Share

Hello Constant Contact,

We have just opened our account and already having some troubles - we can't social share our post and we can't contact any customer suopport. Email and chat don't work at all - could you please kindly come back to us with an answer on how to social share our campaigns?

Many thanks

CTCT Employee

Re: Social Share

Hello @SaraC7130

I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue.  We are currently working to resolve the issue where the posts are not publishing to Facebook.  I have tracked this within your account, and if you would like can set up a notification to go to you when this is resolved.  

In the meantime you can take the URL that appears in the Simple Share window and share that manually on Facebook. 

Occasional Visitor

Re: Simple Share

Im having same problem

Re: Simple Share

Hi @FREDC28

I am sorry to hear this. Are you seeing a message at the top of your screen to reconnect Facebook? If so, please login to your Facebook page in the same browser but another window and then return to click to restore the connection. 

Would you like me to leave your case open to have you notified when this is resolved?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Simple Share

I can't get this to work!!!!!!!!!