cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Your web software doesn't work properly using Safari 7.0.3

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Simple Share

Hello @JeffR562,

I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue.  I took a look at your account and saw that you are running into an issue that we are working on.  Some customers have had success with removing the Facebook pages and then re-connecting them.  If this does not work then you can manually share the URL on Facebook.  I have also tracked this within your account and set you up to be notified when this is resolved. 

Occasional Advisor

Re: Simple Share will not Post to Facebook

Has this issue been resolved?  I am still having same problem in Dec 2015.

@JamesD131 wrote:
I have tried sharing campaigns to my twitter and facebook accounts. Twitter works fine but can not post to facebook, keep getting unknown error.

Hi @JohnN566

I am sorry to hear you are still having this happen. We're still working to resolve this but at this time I don't have any update. The good news is that you can still share to Facebook by copying the shortened URL I know this is not ideal and I apologize for the frustrations. Please continue to let us know if you run into things like this so we can keep pushing the engineering team for more information.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

This has been the same answer going on for 6 months and CC providing the same responses to everyone, with no remedy in sight.  At some point, a straight answer is deserved by your knowing customers. It would help to know if it is going to  be fixed and projected date of repair so we can move forward with our marketing campaigns here or elsewhere.  Thanks for any additiona ideas regarding a work around. 

Occasional Participant

Problem Sharing Newsletter on Social Network

Hi- I keep getting an error message when trying to share one of my campaigns on my Facebook pages. Please help.

Re: Problem Sharing Newsletter on Social Network

Hi @JovanD5

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you help with some details?

- What is the error you are seeing?

- What is the name of the campaign you are trying to share?

- Are you able to share on any other social accounts?

Thanks for your help,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Hi,

This is my campaign: https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/emcf/email/view?flow=view&camefrom=view&campaign=a2d31a8f-554...

When I do a simple share I receive UNKNOWN ERROR message.

Thank you for your help. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @JovanD5

Let's try to remove and re-connect your Facebook accounts. Please follow the steps below.

In your Constant Contact account, please go to your Campaign that isn't sharing on your Facebook pages.

Click on Share Again

In the overlay, click on Manage in the top right.

Next, click the trash can icons to the right of each of your Facebook pages

Click Ok and Close out of the Overlay

Next go to your Facebook

Click on the drop down arrow where you would log out

Click on Settings

Click on Apps > you may have to click to View All

Find the Constant Contact app > hover over it > click the X to remove it

Go back to your Constant Contact account

Click on Share Again

This time click on Add

Add back your Facebook pages 

This will restore the connection and you shouldn't receive that error again.

Try that out and let us know if you continue to have difficulty!

Hope that helps!

Social Media / FB

I am unable to share my link on FB, I am getting an unknown error.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Social Media / FB

Hi @AlessandraS15

I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving an unknown error. Could you please try the steps I gave in the post above yours to see if removing/readding Facebook helps you?

Thanks in advance!