cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access to old photos

All Star

access to old photos

I have consulted customer service about the photos we used years ago, which I would like to use again.  I visited our library and put 30 old photos into a new folder.  That folder shows me two photos only.  It's extremely disappointing not to have access to some of our most appropriate photos for my work today. No support on Sunday.  This has needed to be fixed for a long time.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: access to old photos

Hi @PeterP66,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I have submitted this over to our upper support team so they can investigate further on why the folder is only displaying two images when it should be displaying more. I noticed that these steps help populate all the images in that particular folder:

1. Click on Library (at the top)
  2. Click on the folder that the images are a part of
  3. Click on any other folder
  4. Click back on the original folder

You should still be able to access the images in the folder, but I do apologize for any inconvenience it may cause to have to do these extra steps. Also, where did you acquire these images? Was it through social media? Imported from your phone? Any information regarding the source of these photos/images will be useful. Thank you for your cooperation! Let us know if you need assistance with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing