cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

account

account

I'm completely lost. I need to set up an account so I can send and receive email from my home. Somehow my account was deleted from my computer. It is all gone.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: account

Hi @SusanG.M,

I am taking a look at your account here and it looks like the 60 day trial has expired for that account. In order to continue using that specific account, you would need to upgrade to a paid account. Since you have tried reaching us, I see you were able to create a new 60 day trial account. Now that you have an account started, please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.