Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add email

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

add email

Wow. I'm trying to add an email list to a contact and I have been back and forth through the same screen 6 times with no success. This interface is obscure. Isn't adding an email address exactly what this screen is supposed to let me do?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: add email

Hello @jerryw. I apologize that you are having trouble adding an email list to a contact. We can certainly help you with this. 

1. After entering in your contact's information, you will click on the plus sign to add them to a list:

addcontacttolist.png

2, Select the list(s) that you would like to add them to and click Apply

addcontacttolist1.png

3. Click Save to save the new contact's information

addcontacttolist2.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Thanks, Caitlin. I did click the + button to add the name to a list, and I didn't get the popup. So I thought I was supposed to type in a list name - very confusing. When I received your solution, I went back to the interface to see if I was crazy - and this time it worked. (!?) So, the problem was solved!

Thanks again. (I'm not sure what happened but maybe the fact that I had not been in the Constant Contact site for a couple of months caused a hiccup?) Hopefully I will be back on track and using the interface according to your fine instructions.

Best wishes,

Jerry

Hi @jerryw. I'm so glad that it's working for you! Please let us know if you need any additional assistance when creating your campaigns.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.