cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add paging button to top of page

All Star

add paging button to top of page

I am managing a list of contacts that spans multiple pages (for manageability I am keeping the display to 50 records per page, otherwise the page load is too slow)

Please add the page controls to the top of the page as well as the bottom.  If I am moving methodically through the list and have to get to page 5, it takes forever to scroll to the bottom each time I move forward a page.

Also, if I delete a contact from a page, the page resets to the first page (uggghh!) so I have to move all the way to the page I was just on to get back to where I was.

Here's another request - when setting the display for a list of contacts, is there any way to show the last engagement without going to the specific record?  It would be nice to have custom settings for the list display.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: add paging button to top of page

Hello @DanetteM0,

Thank you for posting your feedback in the Community! I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I will get those request over to our developers and express the urgency of them. I know that they are currently working on making more adjustments like you have requested to the Contacts tab and the customize-able view option is being implemented. I, unfortunately, cannot give a specific date.

When managing contacts I have found it is sometimes easier to export them and edit them in excel. Then re-import the new updated list. Please let us know if you have any further questions and thank you again for your feedback!

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!