cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add the forward to a friend feature

CTCT Employee

Re: Forward email button

@JulieL34

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! Unfortunately the forward to a friend feature is currently unavailable in the third generation editor. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

We really appreciate your specific feedback on how the third generation editor can be improved. It's great insight for our developers to review as they map out future updates for the product. I have tracked it in your account for them to see.

I also encourage you to check out our Feedback area of the Community where you can post any additional feedback you have and chime in with other customers sharing their ideas.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

We would love to have this functionality back again also!

CTCT Employee

Hi @Medinger,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. We do appreciate your request since it provides great feedback for our developers as they continue to work diligently in trying to improve our products. I have also tracked this to your account, notifying them about this request. Let us I know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

This is a real problem and the reason out church is leaving CC and headed to .  

Hi @HOPE_Community_Church

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. I can completely understand how helpful a forward button like this would be and apologize it is not available. In the meantime, I have submitted this feedback to the  appropriate teams.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have been asked to indicate if any of the answers are "accepted solutions". I guess in one sense I could say that telling me the feature is GONE in the 3rd generation is an answer, but an accepted solution? Not really. All email service providers I know of provide a forwarding feature in one form or another. What I have liked about the one in constant contact is that it actually forwards the email, rather than a link to it.

I understand that you find it is rarely used, but the lack of providing a forwarding option just makes it look like we don't care whether our subscribers become "popularizers" of our campaigns. Everyone knows this is a standard feature of emails.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

@JulieL34

I do apologize this is not currently an available feature. I completely understand that this is an important option for you to have in your email campaigns. Since I have tracked this feature request in your account, you will be notified when this becomes available.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

Taryn Leinweber

Regular Visitor

I also, have been looking for this feature and think it should be included. Nothing builds excitement about an email campaign as the ability to easily share with and invite friends. Please bring it back!

CTCT Employee

Hi @EvaJ,

Thanks for reaching out about this! We apologize for any inconvenience and do understand how important it is for your contacts to share your email campaigns. I forwarded your feedback to our programmers and tracked this request in your account. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with!

Nichelle M

Occasional Participant

It's absurd that they would take this away! It has always been one of the best features of Constant Contact. Word of mouth advertising is always the best, and that's what the "Forward to a Friend" button was all about.