cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add the forward to a friend feature

All Star

Re: "Forward to a Friend" Button

How can this new version be considered for release without a forward button? This is essential to my newsletters. **bleep**?

CTCT Employee

Hi @TerryS922,

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. The reason why the "Forward to a Friend" option was left out of the new editor was because of its low usage. Also, we have improved the ability for our templates to maintain formatting/consistency when simply just using the forward the email option located in the email clients. I have however, tracked this feature request to your account to notify our developers. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Forwarding from their email server causes the background to be copied for the new email.  When it is  dark, you can't read the text.  Also, we have no idea who they sent it too.  Please make available again.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @CSWeek,

Thank you for your input. Consistency and accurate reporting are both very important concerns for your emails.  I would be happy to pass along that feedback. If you have any screenshots or more information on the display issues you are receiving, please send them to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and reference this post and I would be happy to make sure all of that information is attached to your feedback!

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Um, duh, the missing "Forward to a Friend" feature is essential to prevent people from unsubscribing others. Please add this with haste to your newer editor. 

Tags (2)

Yes, please make it available.  IMMEDIATELY.  This is a NO BRAINER!

CTCT Employee

Hi @RosieL

Thanks for joining us in the Community! We certainly understand why it would be helpful to have this feature available to your emails and it can be important. We will add your account to the current request list as well.

We also appreciate your feedback on the survey tool and will pass this along to our development team.

Brian_H

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

Brian, we would like our account to be added to the current request list as well. Really need this feature!

CTCT Employee

Hi @RiverB8

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I have added this feature request to your account as well. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Adrienne,

I would like this functionality as well. Please forward this message to your friends on the development team.

Thanks,

Steve

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!