cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Tomorrow, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

add the forward to a friend feature

CTCT Employee

Re: "Forward to a Friend" Button

Hi @RiverB8

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I have added this feature request to your account as well. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Adrienne,

I would like this functionality as well. Please forward this message to your friends on the development team.

Thanks,

Steve

CTCT Employee

@Atomik_Pop

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have tracked your request on your account and have submitted it to our developers.

I also encourage you to check out our Feedback area of the Community where you can post any additional feedback you have and chime in with other customers sharing their ideas. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Another request for Forward to a Friend. I've been going crazy trying to find the setting for it because I remembered it being a feature. Frustrating!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @LatinasandPower,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback!  I will absolutely be sure to note your request and attach it to your account!

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Re: Forward email button

I would also like to request the "Forward to a Friend" button for emails in the 3rd generation editor.  Especially since other email clients (such as Outlook or Gmail), tend to have issues with forwarding Constant Contact emails (i.e. the background color of text boxes overflows, the spacing between content is off, etc).  Being able to have the button (or link) would help immensely in keeping emails looking the way we intend them to look, and is especially helpful in getting those who are less technology literate to share what's been sent to them (Not everyone uses Facebook, Twitter, or other social media sites.  But if they're receiving an email, chances are, they can send the email onto their friends if they like the content).

~ Anna

CTCT Employee

Re: Forward email button

Hey @LindaA23

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us! That is an amazing argument for the value of the Forward to a Friend feature. I will happily send your feedback to the development team as further evidence why this feature needs to be brought to the new editor! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

"Forward to a Friend" Button

Another request for Forward to a Friend. I too need this feature. ETA?  

Hi @RobbinsArroyo

I apologize we do not have a time estimate of when this feature will be added. We have submitted your feedback on this to the appropriate teams in the meantime!

Frankie P.

Frequent Visitor

Why does  have this for free and Constant Contact doesn't? Please add this feature.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!