cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add the forward to a friend feature

CTCT Employee

Re: "Forward to a Friend" Button

Hi @RiverB8

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I have added this feature request to your account as well. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Adrienne,

I would like this functionality as well. Please forward this message to your friends on the development team.

Thanks,

Steve

CTCT Employee

@Atomik_Pop

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have tracked your request on your account and have submitted it to our developers.

I also encourage you to check out our Feedback area of the Community where you can post any additional feedback you have and chime in with other customers sharing their ideas. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Another request for Forward to a Friend. I've been going crazy trying to find the setting for it because I remembered it being a feature. Frustrating!

CTCT Employee

Hello @LatinasandPower,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback!  I will absolutely be sure to note your request and attach it to your account!

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

"Forward to a Friend" Button

Another request for Forward to a Friend. I too need this feature. ETA?  

Hi @laurenl936

I apologize we do not have a time estimate of when this feature will be added. We have submitted your feedback on this to the appropriate teams in the meantime!

Frankie P.

Frequent Visitor

Why does  have this for free and Constant Contact doesn't? Please add this feature.

CTCT Employee

Hello @RandyD406,

Thank you for your feedback on this feature, I completely understand why you would like for this to be in our product. I am more than happy to submit your feedback over to our engineers for review and you will be contacted with any updates. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Zoe_H

Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Be careful what you ask for. That other company whose name was in your post earlier but appears to have been deleted now, does NOT offer the option that Constant Contact used to. Their "forward to a friend" button just links to the web page where the email is archived, whereas the option offered by Constant Contact in the 2nd generation editor actually forwarded the email itself, with no requirement for the recipient to click a link to view it.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!