cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add the forward to a friend feature

Occasional Participant

Can I add a forward this email to a friend with the newer version of Constant Contact?

It would be helpful to have this feature, which appears to be available under legacy accounts but not newer ones.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Can I add a forward this email to a friend with the newer version of Constant Contact?

Hi @RhondaH443 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! That's a great question. Though the forward to a friend feature is only available in the legacy editor, you can still use the forward to a friend feature to send your emails to friends whether they use the newer editor or not. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Can I add a forward this email to a friend with the newer version of Constant Contact?

What I was hoping to do was have the forward feature lead to a sign up list here on Constant Contact.

ETA, A friend who had it on her Legacy account, said everything has changed, and not for the better. I guess she was forced to upgrade to the newer system.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!