cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add the forward to a friend feature

Visitor

Re: add the forward to a friend feature

I never used it in the past but suddenly found a great need for it.  Very disappointing to find it no longer there.  One more vote to put it back.  Can't be that hard.

Visitor

Re: add the forward to a friend feature

This is such an important feature. Why they would remove it on newer versions is beyond me! Please bring it back!!

Occasional Participant

Can I add a forward this email to a friend with the newer version of Constant Contact?

It would be helpful to have this feature, which appears to be available under legacy accounts but not newer ones.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Can I add a forward this email to a friend with the newer version of Constant Contact?

Hi @RhondaH443 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! That's a great question. Though the forward to a friend feature is only available in the legacy editor, you can still use the forward to a friend feature to send your emails to friends whether they use the newer editor or not. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Re: Can I add a forward this email to a friend with the newer version of Constant Contact?

What I was hoping to do was have the forward feature lead to a sign up list here on Constant Contact.

ETA, A friend who had it on her Legacy account, said everything has changed, and not for the better. I guess she was forced to upgrade to the newer system.

CTCT Employee

Hey @RhondaH443,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a wonderful idea, I can understand why this would be very valuable in the new editor for you. I apologize that it is just a feature request at the moment, but ill pass your feedback over to the developer team! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!