cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding contacts don't work

Occasional Visitor

adding contacts don't work

Don't work from the web, from the IOS app from just about anywhere I try to add a single contact. I type in the email, select the email group, set or not set tags and when I hit save I get unknown error. THis happens from the IOS app. it happens in Safari, Chrome, FireFox when using the website whether on my mac or on an IOS device.

the only way i have been able to add a contact is via a spreadsheet import which is a painful way to add one contact.

It would be nice if there was something besides unknown error, It would be nice if there was some acknowledgement that an error had occured and a ticket was being opened up to address it. It would be nice if this would have been fixed the first time I asked about it. It's been now months since I first saw the problem and there's been no action on this. At least have some sort of error code for the "UNKNOWN ERROR" so we could at least have something to talk with support about.... SIGH very frustrating and I am getting tired of having to work around this problem.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: adding contacts don't work

Hello @RayL319,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

I understand how that can be frustrating. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. For your account security, please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we will be happy to assist you with this further.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!