cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

allow contacts to update their preferences and indicative data

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

allow contacts to update their preferences and indicative data

Id like to send an email to my 700 +/- contacts prompting them to respond with or update certain preferences for contacts (eg how often) and to add other information (eg Phone Number) which we are now adding to our standard data profile.  I assume this would be done by somehow sending them a link which would then allow them to see and update their data profile.  What is the best general approach to doing this function?  

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: allow contacts to update their preferences and indicative data

@JenniferE3043 Hi Jennifer!

Thanks for reaching out to Community! Great question. Although you cannot manually send an update form, an update profile link is easily accessible at the bottom of the email you send out to your contacts. You simply direct your contacts to click on the link to update their information.

Of course if you need any additional help, please let us know!

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.