cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app does not show current eblasts in order

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

app does not show current eblasts in order

I have the most recent updated CC app on my iphone 5.  When opened, it show eblast data from a year ago, 2 yrs ago, etc, but no longer shows current eblasts in order.

1 REPLY 1

Re: app does not show current eblasts in order

Hello @rbt3. I'm sorry that your campaigns aren't showing in order when viewing them in the Constant Contact app. I understand that you have the most up-to-date version of the app. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and making sure that you have the most recent iOS version as well? Also, are your login credentials correct? If you have taken the previous steps and you are still seeing your campaigns out of order, could you please take screenshots and email them to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and your username so we can look further into this? 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.