cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

app

All Star

app

Why can't I see all of the campaigns we have sent on the app? It makes it very frustrating when I'm unable trying to check the status of things and I can't see a particular campaign. Unsent drafts are visible, but not campaigns that were sent weeks ago.
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: app

Hello @Janet_R,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are unable to see your email campaigns that were created on the app on your desktop. We completely understand why you would like to see those emails campaigns. This is a feature request that we have right now and I would love track your feedback on this to our engineers! I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Re: mobile app doesn't show surveys?

Hi. I've just downloaded the mobile app to track responses to a one-off survey I sent last week. I can only find results from my last email campaign, and not the survey, which was sent most recently. The desktop version shows the survey under Campaigns - is there a way I can view the survey results on the mobile app?

CTCT Employee

Re: Re: mobile app doesn't show surveys?

Hello @DavidH072,

Thank you for reaching out about viewing your survey results on the mobile app. At this time, this is not an available feature, but I'm more than happy to submit that as feedback to our developement team! In the meantime, you would need to log on to the desktop version in order to see those survey results. 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Thanks for the quick reply Amber_L. It's a shame that I can't track responses to my survey on the mobile app - I always have my phone with me, but I'm not always near my desktop or laptop. It would be good to gt this function available soon, thanks.

Hi @DavidH072

I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to access this information on your mobile device. I apologize this is not currently the case. We have however successfully submitted this feature request to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in your account.

Frankie.P