cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

appearance of e'mail

All Star

appearance of e'mail

The appearance of the e'mail was not the same as it appears on the web page... what happened? It does not look as nice! I just sent it out this evening "Unity of Prescott" newsletter...
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: appearance of e'mail

We are having the same issue and it only started this week, that we are aware of.

Tags (2)

Re: appearance of e'mail

Hello @ThomasC93,

I am sorry to hear the email campaign appeared differently in the email client than it did on our website. That is certainly not what we want. I will need a little more information to be able to look at this closer. If you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following:

1) Your username.

2) The name of the email campaign.

3) The email client you are seeing the changes in. 

4) This is optional, but if you could provide screen shots of the changes you see. It would be helpful to see exactly what you are seeing.

@kimQ91,

I'm sorry this is happening to you too! If you could follow the same guidelines I provided @ThomasC93 above we will be able to look into this for both of you.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.