cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

archieve

Occasional Contributor

archieve

How can I see my oldest campaigns? They're not showing up in my feed - it stops in 2013, but we've been w Constant Contact since 2010.
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: archieve

@moneil

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! We had a universal system update back in 2016 that upgraded all accounts to the latest version. Unfortunately our system was only able to carry over emails from 2013 to the present.

If you are needing a specific email campaign restored prior to 2013, I can certainly submit a request to have our upper technical team try to locate it for you and add it back into your account. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information:

-The date range for the email campaign(s) that needs recovered.

-The option for the campaign recovery ( PDF's, Permalinks or just simply copied back in the account).

The email campaign will result in a new draft with the current date at the time of recovery. It can take up to 1 week to restore. I hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions!

Taryn L.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!