cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

attack through constant contact on wix

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

attack through constant contact on wix

Hey guys,

My name is Benny and I am a Wix employee.  I am looking for help with an issue we have been having through Constant Contact.  I need to speak to an advanced tech rep regarding a sensitive situation we have been having through Constant Contact.

Can you please provide emails and a contact for us to be in touch with?

Benny

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: attack through constant contact on wix

Hello @user740127,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! If you would like to contact us directly, please give our Support team a call. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Hi Zoe,

Thank you for your response.

Do you have a contact for abuse or malicious activity we can be in contact with directly?

Benny

CTCT Employee

Hello @user740127,

We have an email that you can forward potential phishing and other scam emails masquerading with our credentials to. That email is reportphishing(at)constantcontact(dot).com .

If you'd like direct phone assistance, I'd recommend reaching out to our Account Review team, whose contact info can be found here.

If you have any additional questions or concerns relating to this issue, feel free to reply to this thread and we'd be happy to assist.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.