cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authenication

Occasional Visitor

authenication

I want to turn on authentication but get this error: "This sender address is already in use by another Constant Contact account. Please try another address, or contact support if you have another Constant Contact account already using this sender address." We only have one account through DonorPerfect.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: authenication

Hi @DonnaB531

I apologize for any confusion this error message may be causing! For authentication, the domain (what you enter after the @ symbol) must be unique. Meaning each domain can only be used in one Constant Contact account. What is the domain you are trying to use? Although you only have one DonorPerfect account, the domain you are trying to use can already be in use by another Constant Contact account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.