cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto-responder issue

All Star

auto-responder issue

I deleted contact from auto-responder list but contact is still scheduled to receive the emails in the series. Once deleted from the list, the contact should no longer receive any of the emails.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: auto-responder issue

Hello @ProLabM,

Thank you for reaching out to us! The autoresponder updates twice for a contact's "lifecycle" in each autoresponder email you have set up. It updates once when the contact is added to the list, and then again at the time that the email is scheduled to send to that tcontact. So because the contact was added to the list, it's currently listed as "queued". However, when it comes time for the email to send to that contact, the system will scan the list again, and if the contact is not in the list, it will not actually send the email to them. I hope this helps you. Have a great day!

Brandon A.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!