cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

bad cahnge-email interface

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

bad cahnge-email interface

I cannot figure out how to delete an email address. It has been designated as my Contact email, how can you cahnge/delete this????
1 REPLY 1

Re: bad cahnge-email interface

Hello @EvelyneF6,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Great question. The verified address designated as the contact on file cannot be removed until the contact address has been updated to something else. This FAQ will walk you through updating your contact address. This FAQ will walk you through removing a verified address from the account.

I hope this information helps!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.