cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

billing

why can't i find an email to discuss my billing situation with someone? i get a crappy chat window that says it cant handle my request.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: billing

Hello @HerrickG9,

I'm sorry that you've had such a difficult time getting in touch with our billing department.  Our chat line has limited billing information for account security, but you can find the Billing Deparment's direct phone-numbers here.  I'm sure that they will be able to assist you.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I want to send an email about my bill. what is the email address. I dont have the time to call nor the inclination to listen to that silly auto attendant. why am I getting this bill today for $30? I was just charged $65 the other day???
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

@RickR623

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! For the security of your account, we are not able to discuss your billing in the Community and you will need to call our Billing team directly so they can investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!