cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Occasional Visitor

billing

Hello, When I upgraded my account last month, I was told the automatic withdrawal would be the 5th of each month. My bank account is showing tomorrow, 4/2 ,as the next withdrawal date. Upon checking my account, it is stated withdrawal could occur up to 5 days prior to the billing date. If that is the case, please change my billing date to the 10th of each month. When I was told the withdrawal would be the 5th, then that is what I planned for,the 5th, not up to 5 days prior to the 5th. Please correct this before this withdrawal happens on 4/2. Thank you
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: billing

Hello @AudreyC955,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Due to security reasons we are unable to discuss any billing-related questions over Community as this may contain account sensitive information. I would encourage you to reach out to our Billing department, here is a link to their best contact phone numbers and hours of operation.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing