cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

birthday card improper format "Loving Insurance Group /P.O. Box 130039, The Woodlands, TX 77393"

Occasional Visitor

birthday card improper format "Loving Insurance Group /P.O. Box 130039, The Woodlands, TX 77393"

This is what it looks like "Loving Insurance Group /P.O. Box 130039, The Woodlands, TX 77393"  we prefer the slash to separate but having both is a bad look is there a way to drop the commas?  Thanks in advance for any help we are new and optimistic with our new toy

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: birthday card improper format "Loving Insurance Group /P.O. Box 130039, The Woodlands, TX

Hello @StephanieL407,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to take a closer look at what you are seeing. To better research this, I would like to gather some information:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account

2 - The exact location on where you are seeing this

3 - If possible, a screenshot of what you are seeing

Please feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with this information. You can also add any additional information to this email, for investigating purposes. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing