cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

birthday e-mail

Highlighted
Visitor

birthday e-mail

It is asking me to choose a contact list. I just want to use one e-mail address. I have to create a contact list for one person to send this?/ It would be easier to just type in the one e-mail address I want to send it too

1 REPLY 1

Re: birthday e-mail

Hi @GaryW029

I took a peek at your account and the birthday email you have created. You have created an automated birthday email. These emails are generally attached to a specific list or set to all of your contacts so that they may automatically send out without you having to create a new email for each person. Constant Contact does send out emails by the list. If you were interested in sending this email to one contact, you would have to create a list with the one contact you are sending to.

For future reference, when wanting to send an email to one contact: if it’s a newly created email being scheduled you would have to create a list with your one contact. If it was a previously sent email, you always have the option to resend to one contact through the QuickSend option in your contacts.

Hope this was helpful!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!