cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**ing Up

Occasional Contributor

**bleep**ing Up

I've been a constant contact for years.and have been, in the past, very pleased with your services.  IN the past THREE WEEKS I have hit a wall using the system.   It seems that the "bright" managers, who should quit5 and go work for , heve been adding ells and whistles until the site is impossible to use without a Ph.D. in constant contact. (I have a Ph.D. in philosophy and religion and it's not working for me).

Please fire these managers who are only looking for bonuses and raises.  Let your line people design the site.  Thank you,

Dr. Baet Gruzalski, Professor Emeritus, Northeastern University, Boston

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: **bleep**ing Up

Hi @BartG3

I'm so sorry about the difficulties of the past few weeks. Thank you for taking the time to post and share your concerns with us so that we try to assist you with whatever is occurring. Could you please give us some additional details on what features and changes have caused these issues for you? I'd appreciate you sharing that so I can escalate your concerns internally, and make sure that our product and UX designers are in the loop. I, too, am a student of philosophy and religion (and still find myself attending Friday afternoon lectures at BC every time Sallis is speaking... years after graduating from college) and I'd love to hear your thoughts on our product and service. Please do let us know what's caused these issues so we can work to address them appropriately. You can reply here in the Community, or if you'd prefer to send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com including your account username, a reference to this post, and the details that would be great, too. Thank you, Dr. Gruzalski!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!