cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep** off at Mobile Friendly Email Template Design Request Form

**bleep** off at Mobile Friendly Email Template Design Request Form

Why do we have to pay extra to get our mailings to conform to the practices of the modern era?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: **bleep** off at Mobile Friendly Email Template Design Request Form

Hello @webdeveloper333. Although we do provide mobile-responsive templates in your account for no extra charge for you to use, we also offer a service where our designers can create a completely branded template for you. This service saves you time and you are delivered a template that is complete with your logo, colors and social media links. We understand how important branding is to our customers and we wanted to offer this service where you can feel confident knowing that your email looks great in your contacts' inboxes. 

If you wanted to see some examples of what a designed template could look like for you, click here.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

Seems like these were included previously, from what I'm seeing in searches.  They must be wanting to create a new profit center.

CTCT Employee

Hi @AaronH070,

We're sorry for any confusion between our free and paid custom email templates. Hopefully I can help clarify this a bit further! Your account comes with numerous, mobile-responsive email templates for you to use at no extra charge. In addition, our Custom Services team offers custom mobile-responsive email templates that would require an additional charge -- we call this a Campaign Design. This is because our designers create an email template that is customized to your brand. Please click here for even more details. 

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.