cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

bounces

Occasional Advisor

bounces

Reporting says I have 4 bounces, but there's only 1 address appearing in the bounced section

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: bounces

@StanK2

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! If you are only seeing one contact in the bounce report, but there should be more, it's most likely you are looking at a specific bounce category instead of all bounces. You can change the view by clicking the down arrow in the Display section. Here is an example below, and you would click where it says "Recommended for removal" and change it to "All Bounces."

2018-04-08_9-49-20.png

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

thank you so much!  You were right. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @StanK2,

You are very welcome. I am happy to see these steps assisted you with finding the rest of your bounces. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing