cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

bounces

Occasional Visitor

bounces

Hi! I just sent out an eblast and had 308 bounces. I just sent an eblast to these lists this past month and there was not this many bounces. Any suggestions? Thanks! Cheralynn
3 REPLIES 3

Re: bounces

HI CheralynnJ

Thanks for posting! What was different about the previous email--was there something in the subject line that could have caused the email to be blocked? Maybe there was more images than text?

I'm happy to take a closer look for you and see what I can find out if you would like. If so, please let me know the name of the email with the larger bounce amount as well as the name of the most recent email you are looking at. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

Notes section by Contact

I see a message under Engagement that my last email wasn't sent to a particular contact, although his info & email were in the system, and he was flagged to receive the email. There is no explanation or link to an explanation as to why he didn't get it. That's a little disconcerting. Please explain. Thank you.
Tags (2)

Re: Notes section by Contact

Hi Beth,

Thanks for posting. I understand that the phrase "not delivered" can be confusing. This indicates that the email address bounced back. There are a number of different bounce types including blocked, non-existent, vacation/auto reply, undelivereable and more. You would want to go to the bounce reporting for the specific email to see this reason.

To do this, click the Reporting button on the left and then scroll until you see the email in question. Click the name of the email and then click the hyperlinked number of bounces at the top. 

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!