cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bounces

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

bounces

What's exactly your policy concerning bounces? I noticed having bounced email addresses in my lists, but not reported as such (as far as I can see)
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: bounces

Hello @FrankK63,

Thank you for coming to the Community! I'm curious what you mean when you say you do not see them reported as such? Do you mean how you can see that they show up on a bounce report for a particular email  campaign but are still an active contact?

If so, bounced contacts are still considered active contacts unless you unsubscribe or delete them. We give you the opportunity to decide what to do with them based on their bounce reason. For example, it could be the reason they bounced was due to a misspelling in the email. Click here to learn how to manage and remove bounces.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Dear Nick_S, 

I have problem that all members from my company email address were bounced. I clicked the link how to manage and remove bounces, but it doesn't work. 

Could you please help to solve this? 

Thanks and regards, 
Dita 

CTCT Employee

Hello @RolfB7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that the link did not work for you. Please click on this helpful article to see what your next steps should be with managing your bounces. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.