cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bullets in email

Occasional Visitor

bullets in email

Trying to incorporate bullets within my email is a BIG problem. How can a CTCT customer effectively use bullets, a very popular suggestion for email marketing, within an email. Please advise. Thanks. Steven Wilson
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: bullets in email

Hi @JohnP130,

Thanks so much for asking about how to style lists with bullets in your email campaign. And we're sorry for any problems you're having! Just highlight the text you need to style, and select the button to add either bullets or numbers:

2018-05-24_15-16-17.png

Tip: To indent a bullet, place your cursor at the start of the bulleted text and press the Tab key on your keyboard. Press Shift + Tab to outdent the bullet.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
All Star

How about nested bullet lists?

1. Item One

a: sub item one

b: sub item two

2. Item Two

a. etc

b. etc

Hi @BrianK194

That's a great question! I apologize at this time being able to create a sub-list like this is not a feature we currently provide. It is however a feature request we are still collecting feedback on. In fact, I have submitted this feature request in your account to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!