cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

buttons

Highlighted

buttons

When I add buttons they are the right size forming around the length of the words but when I open it on a desktop screen the color fills in the width of the email and doesn't look like a button any more. On my phone it looks right. Any ideas about this?

Thanks!

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: buttons

Hi @JudyH56 thank you for reaching out to us today!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some display difficulties with using buttons in your email campaigns! I took a peek at some of your recent campaigns and was unable to replicate what you are describing. When you say that you are opening it on a desktop are you talking about when you view the email in your email inbox? Or are you having this display issue occur when looking at your campaign in preview mode within your account?

To further assist troubleshooting, please send us the following information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and mention this post:

1. The name of the campaign(s) affected.
  2. a screenshot of the affected areas in the email.
  3. If you are having these display issues with the buttons occurring in preview mode of your campaign, as a test send while viewing the campaign in your email inbox, or both.
  4. If you are experiencing this in your email inbox please provide us what email client you are using.
  5. If you are experiencing this while in preview mode within your campaign, what browser are you using, and have you tried viewing the campaign on another browser? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with this information!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.