cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

campaign URL and UTM tagging

Highlighted

campaign URL and UTM tagging

I am looking for a way to customize my campaign URL so I can add UTM tagging for Google Analytics.

Or any other way I can better track my email campaigns in Google Analytics.

1 REPLY 1

Re: campaign URL and UTM tagging

Hi @Neopost 

I can understand how helpful it would be for your reporting to include Google Analytics and dynamic variables on your links. I apologize these features are not currently available. The good news is in the meantime we do have workarounds for both. For Google Analytics links  you can create these links outside of your account through Google's Campaign URL builder. These links can then be inserted as regular links. As for the dynamic links, we suggest putting the entire code into the custom field, instead of just the dynamic variable. Once this information is added into your contacts you will then insert it as a standard contact detail. It is also important to mention using our dynamic link workaround will not hyperlink the URL. Instead your contacts will have to copy and paste the URL into their browsers.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!