cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

campaign templates

campaign templates

Good morning, I'm am looking for templates specific for recruiting, hiring, jobs etc

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: campaign templates

Hi @chriso845 

We'd be happy to look into the available email campaign templates for you! The good news is our email template picker has the options to search for templates based on keywords.

2019-09-10_13-42-59.png

I apologize at this time we do not have any templates in particular specifically created for recruiting or job hiring. But the good news is all of our templates are customizable. Have you taken a look at our multiple listings template? Though it is designed with real estate agents in mind, it can easily be used for multiple job positions. We also have an in-house professional design team that can build a custom template specifically for you for a one time charge. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.