cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

can I send you a query by email?

Highlighted

can I send you a query by email?

I just spend 20 mins on the phone with a very helpful person, but now I find this did not solve my problem, so maye you need to look into it further. Here is the story.

I am writing a newsletter in several languages. In Portuguese, for my Brazilian contacts, I write ***Removed by Moderator*** in the heading for the index to articles. 

In the body of the emails, the diacritics ( eg ã, õ, ç) are wysywyg, but in the index header I see ç, and when I test it I see ç, but when I send it my contacts see Edição. 

Can you help me to get this fixed, please?

Many thanks,

***Removed by Moderator***

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: can I send you a query by email?

Hello @PeterR33154,

Thank you for providing all of that information. I am sorry for the time you have spent looking into this issue. I would definitely like to research this issue further, but will have a few questions to help me troubleshoot. What email client/version are you using (ex: Gmail, Outlook 2013, Yahoo, etc.)?

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!