cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't find template search menu bar

SOLVED

can't find template search menu bar

Hi, new customer. yesterday i was able to find a left side vertical menu that allowed me to search all templates with a key word, to narrow down what I'm looking for. had other search features and was very helpful. today I can't find that menu anywhere or any way to activate it, so I have to look thru all templates which, also, are now organized in no particular way - seems like a random jumble. yesterday I was able to get them to sort alphabetically which was very helpful if I had to go and find one again. but now I can't get that template page to sort alphabetically. very frustrating.to not be able to navigate my template choices efficiently. how do I get back that template search feature?
1 REPLY 1

Re: can't find template search menu bar

Hi Judie,

I am sorry to hear of the confusion. It looks like you have our new Toolkit account which does not include a template search feature at this time. This is a topic we've gotten lots of feedback on and we're working to improve but at this time I don't have a timeframe for when that feature will be available. 

I'm not sure where you saw the search feature before, was someone giving you a demo or showing you their account?

Can you tell me more about what type of templates you are looking? I'm happy to suggest a few popular ones!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!