cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

can't get web builder to work

Visitor

can't get web builder to work

every time I click on the web builder it starts to build and then just keeps restarting over and over again. I thought I had the ability to build a web site with my Constant Contact subscription...but it is not working
1 REPLY 1

Re: can't get web builder to work

Hi @JamesW2747,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. We aren't able to assist with this on the Community currently, but we have other support options.

For assistance with your website, please reach out to our dedicated support team using these steps:

1. Click "Support" on the left-hand navigation of the Home Screen (when logged into your website)

2 . Locate the Icon that says "Contact Us"

3. Choose your desired support option

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.