cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel account

Regular Visitor

cancel account

I need to cancel my account.    I phoned but no one is available today.   I can't find an email customer service address.   

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Visitor

Re: cancel account

Same boat. Came here to search for an answer and this was literally the first thread I saw.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel account

Hello @MeganB63356 and @ShawnC4,

Thank you for reaching out to us. For security reasons we are unable to cancel any subscriptions via Community, we do require a call to cancel. Although we do require a call to cancel, calls can take a few minutes or less and we will not pressure anyone to stay active if they do not wish to stay active. We love collecting valuable feedback from these calls as well, as we are always looking for way to improve customer experience. You can reach out to our Billing department with the numbers and hours listed in this article: https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support?ic=comm_reply. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing