cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel library image space

Occasional Participant

cancel library image space

So before i bought a $5 a month plan in order to have more space for images in my gallery, and i cant find where to cancel it !!   They keep on charging me. 

Any advice ? 

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel library image space

Hi @TalP 

Thank you for reaching out in the Community to discuss your plan. We don't currently have an add-on storage plan for the library. If you'd like to discuss your plan, please contact our billing team as we do not discuss billing in the Community for security reasons. 

Thanks! 

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

But you guys don't have an email!!!

I live in Thailand, and calling you to the US will cost me about $3.00 per minute. That is unacceptable.

The only other choice I will have will be to either cancel my account with you or contact my credit card company.

Why there is no option in the account interface to just cancel this charge???

Every month you guys charge me $5.00

Hi @TalP 

You are correct, email is not a line of support our Billing Department is available through. These support agents are only available by phone. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing! For further assistance with your billing, whether it be your current charges or canceling, we do ask that you call into our Billing Support directly.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

This is seriously a NOT funny joke that its impossible to cancel it from the user account and that its impossible to contact billings by phone !!! 

What kind of BS customer service is this ????????????

How about you guys call me ?   WHY DO I HAVE TO SPEND $3.00 A MIN' TO CALL YOU ???