cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelled account

cancelled account

Dear Sir/ Madam, 

I'm writing to express my disappointment towards your service. I represent an agency, I have been using for my clients' EDM for some times, and I was planning to explore your platform so to suggest my clients. 

Last night I was starting a trial, payment was made, personal information, card information were entered. When I was testing how to use the email template, all in a sudden it said my account was cancelled without further reasons. It is frustrating, if you want to cancel with me, I'm ok, you owe me a reason. 

I surely will not recommend any of my clients to use your platform, also my new client who has been using Constant Contact for years, I will recommend them to change. Customer Service is one thing, after all the loading speed of your platform is intolerable. I understand we are located in Hong Kong, your server is probably in the US, however,  does a much better job in the user experience.

I wish to CANCEL the account and please unsubscribe me and delete all my personal data. I'm very unimpressed by Constant Contact.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: cancelled account

Hello @user8004,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I can definitely understand how inconvenient it can be to not know the reason for why the account was cancelled. However, due to security reasons this is not something we are able to discuss via social media. If you would like to discuss more about why your account was cancelled, I recommend reaching out to our Account Review department. Here is their hours of operation and contact phone numbers.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. In the meantime, have a wonderful rest of your day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

Today my new account was cancelled and i dont understand why. I not fine any message in my emaill from any suport whith explanation why my account was canceled.Could you tell me please how can i to contact whith customers suport?

Thank you.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @user0929,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I can definitely understand that you would want to know the reason why the account was cancelled. However, due to security reasons this is not something we are able to discuss via social media. If you would like to discuss more about why your account was cancelled, I recommend reaching out to our Account Review department. Here is their hours of operation and contact phone numbers.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)