cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

cannot get started

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

cannot get started

I just signed up for the trial and am logged on but when I click on Contacts button on left to upload my emails nothing happens. All the buttons do not seem to work except this feedback button
1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: cannot get started

Hello @LauriH22

I am sorry to hear that this is happening within your account.  There could be a few causes for this, so we would need to troubleshoot further to try to determine what the cause of this issue is.  Can you please respond to this post with the answers to the following questions, so that we can better assist you:

- What browser/version are you using?
- Do you have another browser to test? Did using a different browser help?
- Can you try optimizing your browser, then closing all browser windows and re-opening?
- You mentioned seeing this when clicking on Contacts, do you see this happening anywhere else in the account?  
- If possible can you get a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks,

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!