cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

cannot grab statements

Highlighted

cannot grab statements

Hello, your 'My Activity" with the option to view billing statements on your site is broken. The 'Show' button is not active. Please fix. Thanks
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: cannot grab statements

Hello @AudraD3

Thank you for coming to the Community for help. I am happy to assist you. I understand that it's important to be able to view your billing statements on the website. We have not received reports from other customers that they view billing statements button isn't working for them. So I'd like to ask a few questions. 

1. Are you on a Mac or PC?
  2. What internet browser are you using? 
  3. Are you on a work network?

You will want to make sure that you are using a supported browser and if you are on a work network, you may need to Whitelist Constant Contact in order to ensure that all functions of the website work properly for you. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.