cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change invoice date

All Star

change invoice date

Hi,

I'd love the option to change my invoice date.  I understand it is the date that you signed up for the service.  The reason why this is important for me is that I'm not allowed to use my company credit card 5 days out of the month while my business office balances accounts.  Fortunately, because you charge 5 days prior, I am just barely outside my companies black-out period.  This is a new policy on my end (I wouldn't have signed up for the service during that week if I had known).  However, if anything should happen and the charge is delayed, I may get in trouble.  It would make my own stress level a lot lower if I was able to change my invoice date by a week or two so I wouldn't have to worry about this timing issue. 

Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: change invoice date

Hello @LindsayW517,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to see that the invoice date is just slightly out of date for you, which would be convenient for you if it was not. For security reasons we are unable to discuss any billing-related questions over Community as this may contain account sensitive information. I would encourage you to reach out to our Billing Department to discuss this matter. They will be able to determine if it possible to change the invoice on your account, which would make it extremely easier for you. You can reach out to that department with the contact phone numbers and hours of operation here

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing