cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

chat or email

Visitor

chat or email

your chat doesnt work. why not have an email to at least send a question?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: chat or email

Exactement! je cherche désespérément une adresse email pour demander pourquoi mon compte est encore bloqué mais je n'en trouve nul part! Les numéros de téléphone indiqués ne me sont pas accessibles!

Administrator

Hello @LIRUSM. I apologize that I do not speak French but I will try my best to help. It looks like we already have a case in progress for a member of our Billing team to look into your account so they will continue the conversation through the case. Thank you!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I also vote to put a chat :laptop: I believe that the chat service to provide coverage to customers would be better. But it must be said that by email they serve well and quickly. The customer service is good and recommended

Regards!

Administrator

Hello @LaurieM97. While we do not offer email support, we have a wonderful Knowledge Base that may have the answer you are looking for. Also, you are also able to post your question here in the Community where you can get assistance from a fellow Constant Contact user or a member of our Support team. Let us know if there anything we can do to assist!

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CTCT Employee

Hi @First-NameL1176

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community!  We do appreciate the feedback and will be submitting it in for our developers. Let us know if you need assistance with anything.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing