cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

click rate

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

click rate

When does and/or what do I have to do to get this function in the reports to actually function???? I have been messing around for about an hour and due to great frustration, I am going to Google to look for more functional software while you get your **bleep** together. I am **bleep** glad I have not spent any money. The Click Rate is 25% of the worth of the software. ?????
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: click rate

Hello @JenniferC5932,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the way that click reporting works. If you would like us to look into this further, please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and a detailed explanation of how the click reporting is malfunctioning. We are glad to help in any way that we can.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!