cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

click-through stats table sorting

All Star

click-through stats table sorting

In the previous version the click-through stats table users had the ability to sort the columns, so the largest was at the top. If I want to know the top ten links, I have to do it manually.

PLEASE bring back the ascending/descending sorting option on the columns to do with any click stats. 

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: click-through stats table sorting

Hello @NCCAH,

I can absolutely understand why you would want to sort that reporting.  We do currently have a feature request in to have that feature added, and I've added you to the list of people requesting that.  We're always looking for ways to improve the system, so if you have any other suggests for future features, please let us know!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

It would be great to know when this feature will be available. Next quarter? Six months? Never?

CTCT Employee

Hello @NCCAH,

We do appreciate your feedback very much and I do apologize, but we don't have a time frame for when this feature request will be brought into our product. You should be notified by email as soon as it does though! Thank you and please reach back out to us if you have anymore questions or concerns. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.